AquaTech Irrigation is a full service irrigation contracting company serving the South & North Shore, Suffolk County Long Island New York. Our company goal is to provide the highest level of customer service while providing quality products and services. In order to achieve this goal, we must provide our associates with the best possible training, equipment and support. The key to success in our organization is the people who work for it!
What is a nice garden without proper irrigation? Are you wanting to save water and be more environmentally conscious? How about saving money on your hydro bills? The greens wouldn’t probably last a long time if you do not have an irrigation system properly set up. AquaTech can design, install and maintain a new complete irrigation system as well as inspect, repair and maintain irrigation systems already working or not working on your property.
AquaTech irrigation designers and installation specialists will maximize water efficiency so clients can enjoy water conservation and cost savings. True to our name, we strive hard to use our knowledge and skills to conserve as much water as possible without giving up the needs of our landscape. Our designers and specialists research historic humidity and precipitation levels, calculate evapotranspiration rates, and program controllers for maximum efficiency for lawns and ornamentals.
There are many advantages to having an underground irrigation system installed to keep your landscape beautiful. AquaTech have years of experience in planning and coordinating sprinklers to be cost effective and well suited to your landscape. This will keep your landscape looking its best all season at the same time contribute to conserving precious fresh water. If your irrigation system is correctly designed, installed and maintained, it will help minimize the amount of water necessary to keep your lawn and landscape looking healthy. The system will measure just the right amount of water needed on individual lawn and garden areas, which means none is wasted. It will keep your property and our planet stay green!
We aim to be at par with the landscape irrigation best practices set by both the Irrigation Association and the American Society of Irrigation Consultants. Here are he best practices that they set:
- Design the irrigation system to efficiently use water resources.
- Install the irrigation system to meet the design criteria.
- Manage landscape water resources to maintain a healthy and functional landscape.
AquaTech has designed and installed projects of all sizes for commercial, industrial, sports complexes, and residential subdivisions. We use basic controllers for residential sites and decoder site control systems on large commercial landscapes and subdivisions, which translates to beautifully hydrated landscapes for our clients.
Our staff’s background in horticulture gives us the ability to design an irrigation system to properly irrigate your custom landscape with water conservation practices, while protecting your landscape investment. Years of experience made us your best choice for these types of projects. A few of the many services we provide include the following:
- New Installations
- Repairs and Service
- Irrigation Designs
- Backflow Inspections
- Lawn Sprinkler Installations
- Smart Irrigation Control Systems
All irrigation system installations are backed by a two year parts and labor warranty. The systems we use most commonly are Rain Bird, Hunter, and Weathermatic.
Call us to know more about your lawn’s irrigation and we would gladly assist you with your needs.
We Provide You With
- Free estimates and consultations
- Rain sensor installation
- Complete personalized design
- Expert troubleshooting & repair
- Highly sophisticated installation equipment
- Full insurance
- Prompt professional service
- Guaranteed lowest price
- Clean work process
- Neighborhood discounts
- Easy-to-operate control systems
- Winterizing service
- Start up service
- 5-year warranty on all new residential systems
- Understand customer vision
- Site analysis
- Product recommendations
- Layout and system requirements
- Review plan with customer
- Confirm location of gas, power, cable lines
- Stake and trench
- Water, valve, piping hookups
- System flush, sprinkler hookups
- Wiring and testing
- Customized irrigation scheduling
- Regular monitoring
- Periodic controller adjustments
- Scheduled maintenance & adjustments
- Customer-service feedback
- Winterization & return to normal schedule
- Check/clean sprinkler heads
- Check/adjust controller
- Inspect valves covers & boxes
- Inspect electrical connections
- Test back-flow prevention device